Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Hear life changing words, juicy secrets, and plenty of drama! Well, not really. But what you will get answered is this: What random things are flitting through Petty's mind the few moments a month she manages to get on to here?

Friday, March 25, 2011

Mimi

next to me is Mimi, in Lynne's arms(www.hollyhockfortune.blogspot.com) resisting sleep. What usually helps her is when we put on the brown noise on simplynoise.com, bounce on the yoga ball, and repeat something over and over in her ear.

I'm making a book called The Book of Weird Volume 1, and before you start tihnking I'm ambitious for planning on several volumes after this before I'm even finished, it's because I didn't have room to fit everything in it because the staples don't go through more'n 8 pages at a time, and I want an introduction and a page devoted to every topic I'm going over. But It's looking pretty cool, the cover is half black half brown, a square is cutout from the middle showing the red beneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment